- 2 whole cleaned sea bass, heads removed, flesh slashed
- 2.5cm piece fresh ginger, cut into thin strips
- 1 sliced red chilli
- 3 sliced spring onions
- 2 sliced garlic cloves
- Handful of fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- Put 2 whole cleaned sea bass in a roasting dish. Scatter with fresh ginger, red chilli, spring onions, garlic and fill the cavities with small bunches of fresh coriander.
- Mix together the rice wine, soy sauce and honey. Drizzle over the fish and cover the roasting dish with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6 for 25 minutes or until cooked through, then serve.
- A well chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc please!