- 300g pack beef and red wine tortelloni (or other stuffed pasta)
- 65g Parmesan, finely grated
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the grill to high. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain well and tip into a wide ovenproof dish.
- Meanwhile, mix 25g Parmesan and the mascarpone and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the tomatoes over the pasta, tear over most of the basil and gently toss together. Dot over the mascarpone mixture and scatter with the remaining Parmesan. Pop under the hot grill for 3-4 minutes, until bubbling and golden. Garnish with the remaining basil leaves and serve with a mixed salad.