- 75g cubed pancetta
- 150g baby chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 500g carton fresh four cheese sauce
- Large handful baby spinach leaves
- 4 thin savoury pancakes (look for them in the chilled or frozen section in supermarkets)
- 25g Parmesan, grated
- Small handful fresh parsley
- In a medium frying pan, dry-fry the pancetta for 5 minutes until golden. Add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for a further 3 minutes. Stir in three-quarters of the cheese sauce and heat until just bubbling. Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute until just wilted. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Take 1 pancake and spoon a quarter of the filling down the centre. Carefully roll the pancake up and put into a baking dish. Repeat with remaining pancakes. Drizzle the remaining cheese sauce over the pancakes, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and season to taste. Bake for 15 minutes, until piping hot and turning golden.
- Scatter with roughly chopped parsley and serve with plenty of green salad.
- Choose a soft, slightly earthy French Pinot Noir with these pancakes.