- 125g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 600g tub fresh chicken mulligatawny soup (we like Tesco Finest*)
- 100g fresh baby spinach
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side to brown all over. Pour in the soup and bring back to the boil. Reduce the heat slightly and partially cover the pan with a lid. Simmer for 15 minutes – turning the chicken halfway – or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir the spinach into the sauce, until just wilted. Season, then spoon some rice into bowls, put the chicken on top, then spoon over the sauce. Serve with naan bread, if you like.