- 250g pasta shapes
- 1 quantity defrosted Creamy chicken
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- A couple of handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp double cream
- 30g grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta shapes according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, tip the defrosted creamy chicken into a large bowl. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and sauté the mushrooms, for 4-5 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper and stir into the chicken. Stir into the pasta the spinach leaves. Season well.
- Tip into a 1.2-litre ovenproof dish, drizzle with double cream and sprinkle with grated Parmesan or Grana Padano. Bake at 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4 for 25 minutes.