- 100g butter, cubed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50g milk chocolate buttons
- 75g golden syrup
- 4 Shredded Wheat
- 36 mini chocolate eggs
- Put the butter into a medium bowl, then add the cocoa powder, chocolate buttons and golden syrup. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds, or until melted, then stir to mix everything together.
- Hold 1 Shredded Wheat over the bowl and squeeze in your hand to crumble it in. Repeat with the other 3 Shredded Wheat. Stir to mix evenly.
- Line the patty tin with 12 paper cake cases and put a generous tablespoonful of mixture into each of the paper cases. Press the centre of each nest with your fingers to make a slight dip, then arrange 3 mini chocolate eggs in each of the dips. Chill for 30 minutes before eating.
- For this recipe you’ll need a 4.5cm wide, 2.5cm deep 12-bun patty tin (a small fairy cake tin) and 12 paper cake cases.