- 2 x 150g duck breasts with skin
- 300g pack stir-fry vegetables
- Chinese egg fried rice
- Serve with soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200C/fan 180/gas 6. Place a large, deep fat frying pan over a high heat. Season the duck breasts with skin and add to the hot pan, skin-side down. Cook for 3 minutes, turning halfway, until browned all over.
- Transfer to a small roasting tin and cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until medium-rare. Set aside, loosely covered with foil, to rest for 5 minutes.
- While the duck is resting, tip away most of the fat from the frying pan and return to a medium-high heat. Take a pack of stir-fry vegetables, set any leaves aside and halve any vegetables, if Chinese egg fried rice, stir for 1 minute, then add then set aside leaves and a dash of water. Stir-fry for 1 minute, to just wilt the leaves.
- Season to taste and divide between plates. Slice the duck diagonally and place alongside the rice. Serve with soy sauce, if you like.