- 4-5 chicory, leaves separated
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and very finely sliced on a mandoline
- 100g radishes, finely sliced
- 70g toasted hazelnuts, chopped
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Pinch of caster sugar
- For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Scatter the chicory over a large serving plate and top with the sliced fennel, radish slices and toasted hazelnuts. Drizzle the dressing over the salad to serve.