- 380g frozen British summer berries
- A few fresh basil leaves
- 6-7 tbsp honey to taste
- 400g Greek yogurt
- 100ml milk
- 3 ripe passion fruit, halved, seeds scooped out
- Shortbread biscuits to serve
- Whizz the berries in a food processor with the basil, honey, yogurt and milk until smooth – taste and add more honey if needed. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer.
- Take the frozen yogurt out of the freezer 5 minutes or so before serving to soften. Scoop into 6 small bowls, scatter over the passion fruit seeds and garnish with a shortbread biscuit.
- Try using other frozen fruit such as raspberries or mangoes for a change.
- You can make the frozen yogurt up to 3 days in advance.