- 200g frozen leaf spinach
- 40g walnut pieces
- 100g creamy Gorgonzola cheese
- 6 tbsp double cream
- 500g chilled potato gnocchi
- 25g grated Parmesan
- Spread the spinach onto a plate lined with a few sheets of kitchen paper, defrost in the microwave and squeeze out the excess water.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high and bring a medium pan of salted water to the boil.
- Place the walnut pieces on a baking tray and lightly toast under the grill for 1 minute, shaking the tray now and then. Set aside. Put the Gorgonzola and double cream into a small pan and stir over a low heat until melted. Keep hot. Drop the chilled potato gnocchi into the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain well, return to the pan and add the spinach, Gorgonzola sauce and half the walnuts. Stir together gently, then spoon into a shallow, ovenproof dish.
- Scatter with the remaining walnuts and Parmesan and grill for 2-3 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Serve with a dressed, crisp green salad.