- 2 courgettes, sliced into ribbons
- with a peeler
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g fresh peas, podded
- 4 cooked beetroot, sliced
- 3 little gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 250g gravadlax, sliced
- Heat a griddle over a medium-high heat. Toss the courgette in the olive oil with a good grinding of black pepper. Griddle in batches for 30 seconds on each side until just cooked and lightly charred.
- Whisk the lemon zest and juice with the mustard and sugar. Season, then gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Toss the courgette in a bowl with two- thirds of the dressing and set aside. Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the peas for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again. Add to the courgette.
- Carefully mix in the beetroot, lettuce and half the gravadlax. Spoon onto a platter. Top with the rest of the gravadlax and serve with the remaining dressing on the side.