4 lamb rump steaks
A little chopped fresh oregano
4 pitta breads
A few slices of feta
1. Take the steaks, trim off the fat, pop between sheets of cling film and flatten with the end of a rolling pin. Season well, drizzle with olive oil and a little chopped fresh oregano.
2. Cook under a hot preheated grill for 1-2 minutes each side. Set aside.
3. Toast 4 pitta breads in a toaster (or on a griddle).
4. Split open and stuff each with the lamb, sliced tomato, cucumber and a few slices of feta. Garnish with fresh oregano.
- Don’t get heavy here – a mellow, young red Rioja is just right.