- 4 lamb rump steaks
- A little chopped fresh oregano
- 4 pitta breads
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced cucumber
- A few slices of feta
- Take the steaks, trim off the fat, pop between sheets of cling film and flatten with the end of a rolling pin. Season well, drizzle with olive oil and a little chopped fresh oregano.
- Cook under a hot preheated grill for 1-2 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Toast 4 pitta breads in a toaster (or on a griddle).
- Split open and stuff each with the lamb, sliced tomato, cucumber and a few slices of feta. Garnish with fresh oregano.
- Don’t get heavy here – a mellow, young red Rioja is just right.