- 500g baby new potatoes, halved
- 200g green beans, topped and tailed
- 100g fresh peas
- Bunch of radishes, finely sliced
- 100g watercress
- 50g pea shoots
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp salad cream
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
- Place the new potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes until tender. Drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Bring another pan of water to the boil, add the beans and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Add the peas and simmer for a further 2 minutes. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Place in the bowl with the potatoes, radishes, watercress and pea shoots.
- In a bowl, whisk together the salad cream, lemon juice, oil and mint. Season with a little salt and ground black pepper, to taste, then pour over the salad and toss together to serve.