- 6 New Zealand lamb cutlets, French-trimmed
- A pinch of ground cumin
- 150g couscous
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A handful pomegranate seeds
- 100g feta, crumbled
- A few fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 50g natural yogurt
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- Flatbreads, to serve
- Preheat the grill to high. Season the lamb and dust each side with a pinch of ground cumin. Cook on a grill pan under the grill for 2-3 minutes each side, until browned but still pink in the middle, then remove and rest.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous into a bowl, pour over 200ml boiling water, cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes. Fluff up with a fork, then season and stir in the juice of 1 lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, pomegranate seeds, feta and a few fresh mint leaves.
- Pile spoonfuls onto plates and top with the grilled lamb. Mix natural yogurt with the lemon juice and a few more shredded fresh mint leaves and put in small pots to serve on the side. Accompany with flatbreads, if you like.