500g lamb leg steaks
4 small red onions, cut into wedges
2 small-medium courgettes, halved lengthways and thickly sliced
(sh) Lemon and mint dressing
Grated zest from 3 lemons
4 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp granular Canderel
4 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
200ml chicken or vegetable stock
150g cherry tomatoes, halved
5 spring onions, trimmed and chopped
1. Cut the lamb into cubes, thread onto metal skewers alternating with the onions and courgettes.
2. Mix together the lemon juice, zest, garlic, olive oil, and Canderel.
3. To make the couscous salad, put the couscous into a bowl, pour over the stock and leave to stand for 10 minutes then fluff up with a fork. Add 2 tbsp of the lemon and mint dressing, stir into the couscous. When cool add the tomatoes and spring onions and season if needed and toss together.
4. To cook the kebabs, preheat the barbecue, brush the kebabs with some of the dressing. Cook for 10-12 minutes, turning until the lamb is cooked. Serve with the couscous salad with any extra dressing drizzled over the kebabs.
- This dish is part of a paid advertorial and is not a delicious. created and tested recipe.