6-bone rack of lamb, French trimmed
20g bunch of fresh flatleaf parsley
30g fresh mint leaves
1 fresh rosemary sprig, leaves finely chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 small red chilli, deseeded
50ml lemon juice
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp olive oil
100g Greek yogurt
1. Cut the lamb rack into 2 portions of 3 cutlets each. Place in a shallow dish.
2. Place the herbs, garlic, chilli, lemon juice, honey and oil in a food processor, season and blitz until smooth. Pour over the lamb, cover with cling film and marinate overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Heat a heavy-based frying pan until hot. Shake the excess marinade from the lamb, then sear the cutlets on all sides until golden. Transfer to a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes until cooked but still a little pink in the middle.
4. Heat the remaining marinade in a small pan until boiling. Cool, then stir in the yogurt.
5. Serve the lamb with the sauce and a salad – try Lemon courgettes, feta and watercress salad (search online for the recipe).