- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 6 pitted black olives, chopped
- 2 x 200g monkfish fillets
- Slices of Parma ham
- Salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar, to serve
- Mix the tomato paste with the black olives. Season.
- Spread over the top of the monkfish fillets,
- then wrap in slices of Parma ham.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7 for 25 minutes.
- Slice the monkfish and serve with salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar.
- Definitely a Chardonnay moment – pick one from California.