1 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
6 pitted black olives, chopped
2 x 200g monkfish fillets
Slices of Parma ham
Salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar, to serve
1. Mix the tomato paste with the black olives. Season.
2. Spread over the top of the monkfish fillets,
then wrap in slices of Parma ham.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7 for 25 minutes.
4. Slice the monkfish and serve with salad leaves dressed with olive oil and white wine vinegar.
- Definitely a Chardonnay moment – pick one from California.