- 750g waxy new potatoes
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Bunch of fresh chives, snipped
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 15 pitted whole black olives
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender. Drain well, and leave until cool enough to handle. Halve lengthways.
- Put the lemon juice, oil, chives and plenty of seasoning into a large bowl and whisk. Add the potatoes, toss and set aside to cool. Stir the tomatoes and olives through to serve.