- 4 large organic eggs
- 2 tsp water
- 3 tsp chopped chives
- 100g chorizo
- 1 thick slice of crusty bread
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 50g diced Camembert
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Take eggs and beat in a bowl with water and chopped chives.
- Thinly slice chorizo and add to the egg mixture, along with a thick slice of crusty bread, torn into pieces. Season.
- Heat vegetable oil in a small frying pan until very hot. Add the egg mix, reduce the heat and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to begin with, until nearly all the egg has set.
- Top with Camembert and pop under a hot grill for 2-3 minutes until puffy and golden. Drizzle with olive oil, divide between 2 plates.