- 4 (about 800g) large sweet potatoes
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Large pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Cut the potatoes into thick wedges and transfer to a large, shallow roasting tin along with the red onion. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the chilli, paprika and salt. Toss together to coat, and spread out in a single layer so they cook evenly.
- Bake the sweet potato and onion for 30-35 minutes until golden and cooked through. Serve with the fish.