- 2 fresh thin and crispy pizza bases (330g pack)
- 250g jar tomato and herb pizza topping
- 150g smoked mozzarella, finely diced
- 6 slices Parma ham, torn into strips
- 30g wild rocket
- Extra-virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Place each pizza base on a non-stick baking sheet. Spread over the topping, going as close to the edge as you can. Dot with mozzarella and Parma ham and season lightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the base is golden and the topping is hot.
- Top each pizza with a few rocket leaves, then drizzle with a little oil. Cut each into 16 thin wedges. Transfer to serving plates and serve hot or at room temperature.
- You’ll find smoked mozzarella in Waitrose and Italian delis, or just use plain mozzarella.