5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 finely chopped clove of garlic
2 tbsp finely chopped basil
1 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsley
2 little gem lettuces
1 Romaine heart lettuce
100g red summer lettuce
25g toasted pine nuts
1. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, basil and parsley together and season well.
2. Cut the gem lettuce into slim wedges, thickly slice the Romaine hearts and Red summer lettuce and combine in a bowl.
3. Add the pine nuts and shave in the Parmesan before drizzling over the dressing.
4. Fry the chorizo in olive oil until crisp and then drain. Scatter over the salad
- The dish is part of a paid for advertorial by Tesco. See more Tesco recipes on delicious. or visit Tesco Real Food.