4 pork loin steaks
2 teaspoons paprika
2 teaspoons of olive oil
400g can chopped tomatoes with herbs
560g can peeled new potatoes in water
A handful chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
75g natural yogurt
Serve with crusty bread
1. Trim the pork loin steaks of excess fat, cut into 2cm cubes and toss with 2 teaspoons paprika and some seasoning.
2. Heat a wide frying pan over a medium-high heat, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil and the pork and cook for 2-3 minutes, until browned.
3. Add the can chopped tomatoes with herbs and a dash of water. Bring to the boil, stir in the can of peeled new potatoes in water, drained and larger potatoes halved. Reduce the heat slightly and simmer rapidly for 5 minutes or until the pork and potatoes are tender and the sauce reduced a little. Season.
4. Cool slightly, then stir in the fresh parsley and the natural yogurt. Divide the goulash between 4 wide bowls, top each with a spoonful of natural yogurt and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Serve with crusty bread to mop up the sauce.