- 3 ready-to-eat avocados
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 medium-hot red chilli, deseeded
- Handful coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small iceberg lettuce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 400g cooked and peeled prawns
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Grilled cherry tomato sprigs, to serve
- Lightly salted Kettle Chips, to serve
- To make the guacamole, halve the avocados, stone and peel. Scoop into a bowl along with the lime juice. Finely chop the chilli, add to the avocado and mash with a fork until almost smooth. Stir in the coriander and season to taste. Shred the iceberg lettuce.
- Assemble the wraps: spread each tortilla with a generous spoonful of guacamole, add some shredded lettuce and scatter with prawns, then drizzle with a little olive oil, season and roll up tightly. Cut each in half and serve 3 halves per person with a tomato sprig and some Kettle Chips.
- A fruity, medium-dry rosé makes a great summer partner here.