- 300g basmati and wild rice
- Chicken or vegetable stock
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- A drizzle of pumpkin seed oil or walnut oil
- 75g juicy raisins
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of boiling chicken or vegetable stock for 10-12 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- Heat a pan and dry-fry the pumpkin seeds for a couple of minutes to toast, then add a drizzle of pumpkin seed oil or walnut oil, the rice and raisins. Add the coriander, toss well to mix through, check the seasoning and serve.