- 12 chipolatas (or 16 if small)
- 1 red onion cut into fine wedges
- 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- A handful of green beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150g crumbled feta
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Place 12 chipolatas (or 16 if small) in a roasting tin with 1 red onion cut into fine wedges, 400g cherry tomatoes on the vine and a handful of green beans. Season, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil, then roast for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and scatter with 150g crumbled feta and a handful of fresh basil leaves. Serve with crusty bread or new potatoes.