- 1 head radicchio
- 2 little gem lettuces or 1 cos lettuce
- 2 heads red or white chicory
- Bunch of radishes, trimmed and finely sliced
- 3 tbsp ready-toasted mixed seeds, such as sunflower, pumpkin and sesame (from major supermarkets and health food shops)
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp light muscovado sugar
- Break up the salad leaves and chicory, then wash well and dry. Place in a large serving bowl and add the sliced radishes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the leaves. Sprinkle with the toasted seeds and add a pinch of salt and plenty of black pepper. Toss well and serve.