- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 8 sausages
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 500g block puff pastry
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- Fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and gently fry the red onion, garlic, cumin seeds and ginger.
- Remove the skin from 8 sausages and add the meat to the pan. Continue to fry until the meat is cooked, then stir through the soy sauce and honey.
- Roll out the puff pastry to 25cm x 35cm. Score along each edge, about 2cm in, to form a border. Spread the crème fraîche inside the border, then scatter over the sausage mixture and spring onions. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve with the coriander leaves.