- 1 tbsp medium hot curry paste
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 x 375g packets mini chicken breast fillets
- 300g couscous
- 350ml boiling vegetable stock
- Good knob of butter
- Handful chopped fresh coriander
- Plain yogurt and pinch of paprika, to serve
- Put the curry paste, chutney, turmeric and olive oil into a large bowl. Mix well. Cut the chicken fillets in half and stir into the paste until well coated. Put aside for 10 minutes.
- Line your grill pan with foil and lay the chicken pieces on top, making sure there is space between them. Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until golden and lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to packet instructions but using the boiling stock. When the couscous has soaked up all the liquid, run a fork through it to fluff up. Stir in the butter and coriander and season well. Divide between 4 bowls, top with the chicken and serve with a good dollop of yogurt and a pinch of paprika.
- The hot curry paste means you’ll need a cool, cloudy, wheat beer.