- 150g bulgur wheat
- ½ x 150g pack feta cubes (we like Cypressa Greek Feta from Waitrose)
- ½ x 100-120g pack pomegranate seeds
- Small bunch fresh mint, chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Rack of 4 lamb cutlets
- 1 tsp baharat or ras el hanout spice
- Cook the bulgur wheat in a pan of boiling water or hot chicken stock for 15 minutes until tender, then drain. Fluff up with a fork and stir through the feta, pomegranate seeds, mint, and lemon juice. Season well, mix and set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking-hot. Drizzle the lamb cutlets with a little olive oil, rub with the baharat or ras el hanout, season well and griddle for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked to your liking. Serve the chops with the tabouleh.