- 350g lamb mince
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 200ml hot lamb stock
- 120g frozen chantenay or baby carrots
- 70g frozen peas
- A small bunch of fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 300g frozen potato wedges
- 50g grated mature Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. Season the lamb mince, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan and fry the mince, stirring, until browned. Add Worcestershire sauce and hot lamb stock to the pan and bubble rapidly for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir through carrots, peas and fresh mint leaves. Spoon between 2 x 500ml gratin dishes and top with frozen potato wedges. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, then sprinkle the wedges with grated mature Cheddar and return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes or until piping hot and golden brown on top.