- Seeds from 4 cardamom pods
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 orange
- 8 tbsp Bonne Maman Peach Conserve
- 150ml Cointreau or peach schnapps
- 2 ripe peaches, halved, stoned and cut into thin wedges
- 2 ripe apricots, halved, stoned and cut into thin wedges
- Fresh mint sprigs
- 75cl bottle sparkling dry white wine
- Pound the cardamom seeds to a fine powder in a pestle and mortar. Transfer to a small saucepan and add the orange zest and juice and the conserve. Cook over a low heat until the conserve has dissolved. Stir in the Cointreau or peach schnapps and fruit and allow to cool completely.
- Transfer all the fruit to an airtight container. Spoon the fruit into glasses, add mint sprigs and pour over the wine to serve.