- 4 tsp liquid glucose (we used Supercook’s, from Tesco or Sainsbury’s)
- 4 tbsp coloured sugar sprinkles
- 24 white marshmallows
- 500ml tub good vanilla ice cream (we used Green & Black’s)
- 500ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Put the liquid glucose into a small bowl. Dip a clean paint brush into the glucose and paint 4 or 5 lines inside a tall glass, from top to bottom. Repeat with 3 more glasses. Sprinkle the coloured sugar inside the glass and swirl it around to coat the glucose – you’ll end up with stripes of sugar.
- Take 8 wooden skewers and thread 3 marshmallows onto each skewer to make the ‘snowmen’.
- Empty the vanilla ice cream, milk and vanilla extract into a blender. Put the lid on tightly and blend until it’s thick and smooth. Carefully pour into the candy-striped glasses and serve with the snowmen.