- Handful green beans, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 215g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 215g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of rocket
- 225g can tuna, drained and flaked into chunks
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ tbsp honey
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 3-4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Blanch the green beans in a pan of boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain and refresh.
- Put the chopped red onion in a sieve and run under cold water to remove some of the harsh flavour of raw onion.
- Put the butter beans and the kidney beans in a bowl and stir in the green beans, onion, cherry tomatoes, rocket and tuna.
- For the dressing whisk the mustard, honey, and the lemon zest and juice. Season, then whisk in the olive oil. Toss with the salad.