Whether it’s for your partner, best friend, first date or the we-haven’t-defined-the-relationship-yet conundrum, say it with food this year. Have a scroll through our top foodie gifts for Valentine’s Day. (And of course, just buy it for yourself, if you like it.)
1. Yotam Ottolenghi’s Sweet
Buy something sweet for your sweetheart. You know it makes sense.
2. Hotel Chocolat’s The Valentine Chocolate H-box
Pecan perfection, nuts about raspberry and salted caramel kisses… You’ll be falling in love with every one of these chocolates.
3. The Grown Up Chocolate Company’s personalise your own Valentine’s bars
Make your very own chocolate bar, including up to three delicious ingredients, before designing its own unique wrapper – you can even upload a romantic photo for the wrapper of their dreams.
4. Fortnum & Mason’s Valentine’s Blend Tea
Gentle white tea is blended with hibiscus and rose petals in this specially blended Valentine’s tea. Best served for breakfast in bed.
5. Charbonnel et Walker’s Pink champagne peacock heart
Champagne and chocolate in a pink heart-shaped box. You get three-in-one with this gift.
6. Patisserie Valerie’s Strawberry Valentine’s gateau
Never mind that this gorgeous gateau layers vanilla sponge with fresh cream and strawberries and is covered in crunchy almond pieces. It’s a heart-shaped cake. Enough said.
7. Thorntons’ personalised heart plaque
If you can’t say it with chocolate, what can you say it with?
8. Ocado’s Veuve Clicquot Brut Rose Champagne
If you’re going to drink champagne on Valentine’s Day, it may as well be on brand. Pour it pink.
9. Selfridges’ love heart porcelain mug
This is exactly how we feel about our morning cup of coffee.
10. Marks & Spencer’s The Chelsea Celebration Hamper
Think pink with this gorgeously girly hamper. It contains a bottle of sparkling Casa d’Amello rose spumante, sea salt caramels and a beautiful bouquet of roses.
11. Niederegger’s luxury giant marzipan heart box
For all marzipan-lovers out there, give a giant box of the (chocolate-covered) stuff.
12. Gail’s French dark sourdough
It’s bread with a heart on it… this is a no-brainer bake for one lucky guy or gal.