Share your own recipe for the chance to WIN a Sous Chef voucher worth £150!
Created a new dish that you think the world needs to know about? Have a family favourite recipe you’d like to see in the pages of delicious. magazine? Let us know and you could be in with a chance to win £150 to spend at Sous Chef, the home of chef-quality kit and exquisite ingredients from around the world.
Do you have a favourite recipe that deserves to be shared with other food lovers? Or do you dream of seeing your creation in the pages of delicious. magazine? This is the competition for you.
Let us know about a fabulous recipe, including its name, ingredients and method, along with who discovered it and how, for a chance to have it tested and photographed by delicious. to star in a future issue.
We’re looking for a recipe that will make readers want to hot-foot it into the kitchen and get cooking, whether it’s for a satisfying pudding, showstopper cake, best-ever curry or crowdpleasing midweek dinner. The winning recipe will be chosen by delicious. magazine editor Karen Barnes and food editor Jen Bedloe, both experts in spotting and crafting must-make recipes.
In addition to seeing their recipe in a future issue of the magazine, our winner will receive a £150 e-gift voucher from cooking shop Sous Chef to further inspire them in the kitchen. Sous Chef is the online destination for gourmet ingredients from around the globe, as well as stunning ceramics and quality cookware and knives.
HOW TO ENTER
Email [email protected] with the subject line ‘My delicious recipe’ and the following information:
- Your name and UK address
- The name of your recipe
- Who discovered or created it and how
- A full list of ingredients and quantities
- The method
We are looking for original or heritage recipes (for example, passed down from a friend or family member). If you have adapted your recipe from one previously published elsewhere, please include this information as part of your entry. If the judges determine a recipe to have been deliberately plagiarised from a published source without credit being given, the entry will be disqualified.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to delicious. magazine readers, registered on the website (free) and who are UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees (or families of employees) of Eye to Eye Media Ltd, Sous Chef, or anyone linked to the competition.
2. Email entry closes midnight 30 June 2020 and entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered. No responsibility is taken for entries lost or delayed.
3. The winner will be selected by delicious. magazine Editor Karen Barnes and Food Editor Jen Bedloe and the judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries should be original or heritage recipes, and if adapted from a previously published recipe, credit should be given. If the judges determine a recipe to have been deliberately plagiarised from a published source without credit being given, the entry will be disqualified.
4. The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond within 30 days of being notified of his/her win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the judges will be entitled to select another winner (that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 30 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any other reason, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the judges shall be entitled to select another winner.
5. The prize is one (1) £150 e-gift voucher to spend at souschef.co.uk. Voucher valid for one year and will be sent to the email address provided by the winning entrant.
6. In the event of developments outside its control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. It is not exchangeable for cash, in part or in whole.
7. The winner agrees to take part in further publicity.
8. Information given will not be supplied to a third party.
9. Eye to Eye Media Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion if deemed necessary in its opinion.
10. Sous Chef terms and conditions apply.
11. The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Eye to Eye Media Ltd, Axe & Bottle Court, 70 Newcomen Street, London, SE1 1YT. Prize supplier: Sous Chef, Access Storage Building, 15 Tottenham Lane, London N8 9DJ
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe