Whether it’s a homemade sweet treat, a showstopping hamper or a bottle of gin, tell your Mum she’s the best lady in your life with something pretty and pink this year. Mothering Sunday is on the 11 March in 2018, so we’ve selected a handful of gorgeous gifts that she’s sure to love. Have a scroll through our top 11 finds…
1. DeLonghi Argento Flora kettle, £85
Planning an afternoon tea for your mum? Pour it in style with this gorgeous baby pink kettle.
2. Fortnum & Mason rose petal and prosecco jelly, £9.95
Adorn freshly baked scones with a dollop of this rose petal, prosecco and Marc de Champagne jelly – not forgetting the clotted cream of course. Because your mum deserves something sweet!
3. Charbonnel et Walker pink Marc de Champagne truffles, £14.50
Champagne in chocolate form is always going to be a win. The fact that they’re pink is just a bonus…
4. That boutique-y gin company cherry gin, £29.95
Is she a fan of a G&T? This rich and sweet tipple was recently named the World’s Best Flavoured Gin in the World Gin Awards 2018. Obviously it made the cut…
5. Why not make a gorgeous delicious. recipe?
Nothing says ‘I love you Mum’ better than a homemade sweet treat. Check out Paul Hollywood’s pistachio and rose petal roulade, our boozy rhubarb and custard tart, vanilla pannacotta with rose petal syrup or strawberry rose petal Victoria sandwich.
6. Pink weekly planner, £18, Selfridges
If your mum likes making lists as much as we do then she’ll love this weekly list planner – perfect for noting what’s for dinner and restaurant visits.
7. Enamel measuring cup set, £26, Anthropologie
We love the pink-tinge of these coppery enamel measuring cups – a handy option if you’re using recipes from say, the USA.
7. Amazon pink kitchen scales, £8.99
If your Mum is a keen baker, then a good set of (pink) kitchen scales is a must.
8. Not on the highstreet merino wool mug cosy, £22.50
Tea cosies are so last year…we’re all about this adorable little mug cosy! Gift your mum with the tools to make her own, with this fabulous merino wool set.
9. Marks and Spencer tea in Mayfair hamper, £50
Mum deserves the best, doesn’t she? Don’t give her any old hamper. Give her an M&S Mayfair hamper complete with rosé, scones, shortbread, raspberry jam, red velvet cake, Assam tea and butterfly cake selection.
10. Throw your mum a delicious. strawberry tea
11. Fortnum and Mason Charles Heidsieck Rose Reserve N.V, £63.50
We couldn’t do a pink roundup without including a fabulous bottle of rosé (champagne). It’s basically pink wine, after all…