- October 2008
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make and 20 min in the oven
Low in calories, fat and carbs, this recipe tastes fabulous and will keep you looking that way.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 6g (1.4g saturated)
- 8.1g (6.2g sugar)
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed and chopped
- 20g fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 4 x 125g-150g monkfish fillets
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 100g wild rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. In a bowl, mix together the anchovies, capers, parsley and lemon zest. Season.
- Slightly overlap 2 slices of Parma ham lengthways. Spread a quarter of the anchovy mixture down the middle. Top with a fish fillet and wrap the ham around to enclose it. Repeat with the remaining ham and fish.
- Place the tomatoes and onions on a large baking tray, drizzle with the oil and bake for 5 minutes. Add the fish parcels to the tray and roast for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove the monkfish parcels to a warm plate and pour the vinegar over the tomatoes and onions.
- Divide the tomatoes, onions and monkfish between plates. Drizzle with any juices from the baking tray and scatter with rocket to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Monkfish in Parma ham
This quick and easy monkfish recipe is a surefire way to impress at any dinner...