- October 2008
- Serves 4
- Takes 15 min to make and 20 min in the oven
Low in calories, fat and carbs, this recipe tastes fabulous and will keep you looking that way.
- Dairy-free recipes
- 6g (1.4g saturated)
- 8.1g (6.2g sugar)
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capers, rinsed and chopped
- 20g fresh flatleaf parsley, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 4 x 125g-150g monkfish fillets
- 300g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- 2 red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 100g wild rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. In a bowl, mix together the anchovies, capers, parsley and lemon zest. Season.
- Slightly overlap 2 slices of Parma ham lengthways. Spread a quarter of the anchovy mixture down the middle. Top with a fish fillet and wrap the ham around to enclose it. Repeat with the remaining ham and fish.
- Place the tomatoes and onions on a large baking tray, drizzle with the oil and bake for 5 minutes. Add the fish parcels to the tray and roast for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove the monkfish parcels to a warm plate and pour the vinegar over the tomatoes and onions.
- Divide the tomatoes, onions and monkfish between plates. Drizzle with any juices from the baking tray and scatter with rocket to serve.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Monkfish with Parma ham
This quick and easy monkfish recipe is a surefire way to impress at any dinner...
More food for thought...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...