We’re hiring! Check out our new Art Director role
Role: Art Director, Eye to Eye Media, London. Full time
Reporting to: Head of Design
Eye to Eye Media is a small, vibrant content creation agency producing high quality food and lifestyle media. We have a portfolio of highly acclaimed content, including the award-winning delicious. magazine, website and multi-platform projects for key clients such as Waitrose & Partners.
We’re looking for a talented and commercially driven Art Director to work across Eye to Eye (ETE) projects. This is a full-time position and is available immediately. Selected applicants will be set a design brief to complete at home. Applicants successful in the second stage will be invited for interview via video call.
If you have the following key attributes, we’d love to hear from you…
- You are an instinctive Art Director and designer with a passion for creating content to the highest standard across all media platforms.
- You have proven experience of working in all aspects of content creation – from presenting concepts and strategies to designing layouts; from commissioning and directing photographers and stylists to scheduling and proofing.
- You are self-motivated, proactive and highly organised.
- You can steep yourself in clients’ brand DNA and love the challenge of a tough brief.
- You are immersed in the design world and can draw inspiration from it in a way that is relevant to ETE projects.
- You are a confident and articulate communicator and team player.
- You can work efficiently and flexibly across a number of different projects at the same time.
- You can work to a budget and are conscious of balancing the commercial needs of clients with editorial.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines and to work well under pressure without compromising the standard of creative work.
- Your skill set will include the ability to work with design software including Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge. Knowledge of After Effects and XD would be helpful but not mandatory. You’ll also be familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive.
Please email your CV, links to your portfolio and a covering letter explaining why you should be considered for this job to email@example.com