Try our Plate Planner app
We’re sad to say that we’ll be closing Plate Planner in spring 2021.If you downloaded the app, and enjoyed using it, then we’d love to keep in touch with you. If you’d like to be kept in the loop, please sign up to hear more from delicious. using this form: https://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/newsletter-registration/
Please note that you may need to request a refund via the App store, as we do not have access to user data. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com if you encounter ANY issues at all.
We will be on hand to help. After 1 April your Plate Planner account will automatically be closed, and the service stopped by 26 May 2021.
What is the Plate Planner app?
Plate Planner helps you plan meals and shop instantly online to your exact requirements. Want to eat more healthily? Want to plan weekly meals? Cooking for someone with a special diet? Cooking for children? Then Plate Planner picks recipes to suit – and you can shop on or offline with the shopping list it makes for you.
It will take away the hassle of meal planning, leaving you more time to enjoy cooking, eating and socialising – more important than ever at the moment.
Choose the number of days you want to plan for - it could be two, it could be seven - up to you
How can Plate Planner help me?
The app will really help you think through your next meals, you can:
- choose the number of days you want to plan for – it could be two, it could be seven – up to you. You can easily add more days or remove, too
- decide how many people you’re cooking for, including children – the app will size up or down recipe ingredients for you and add to your shopping list
- set exact nutritional requirements, for example, the maximum calories per day you want to eat, follow a lower-salt or a vegetarian diet…
- set an approximate budget per person, hit search and Plate Planner will find recipes that fit all your choices
- review the plans then easily switch out recipes that you don’t like
- opt to skip meals – just tap to ignore, and ingredients won’t be added to your shopping list
- take your shopping list in store, or shop directly online with Tesco
As you’d expect if you use this site, all recipes come with full nutritional information, beautiful photography and step-by-step methods. They’ve all been tested by experienced chefs, to make sure they’ll work first time for you.
Use your shopping list in any store or shop direct online with your Tesco account
What happens when I’ve chosen my menus?
You can shop online with Tesco (you’ll need to have a separate Tesco account) – or, if you prefer, just use the shopping list in any store. We’ll be offering more online shopping options in further updates.
Ready to download?
Subscription pricing and terms
Plate Planner is free to download and use for three free meal plans. If you choose to upgrade, we offer three auto-renewing options:
Upgrade to the premium subscription of £1.99 for one month, £4.99 for 3 months or £19.99 for 12 months.
We also have a Facebook group where you can ask questions about the app too.