Produce Awards 2018: Eastern England regional judging
The expert team of judges taste-tested their way through all the fabulous shortlisted products from the region, in this year’s Produce Awards.
A huge thank you to ALL the producers who entered and who’ve made it as far as the shortlist.
Remember to use #produceawards18 on any social posts – we’d love to see them!
Galton Blackiston – Owner and chef patron of the Michelin starred Morston Hall, as well as holding a Michelin star himself, and he has also appeared on various TV cooking programmes.
Polly Robinson – A food writer and PR specialising in working with food and drink producers and chefs.
William Kendall – Food and drink entrepreneur, farmer and Chair of Cawston Press.
Which products are going through to the national final?
10 products were selected by the judges to go forward to the national final in October, to be held at London’s Borough Market, and these are:
- Truly traceable Venison & Game pies Homemade Venison Pie
- Cotchel Topaz & Evelina Apple Juice
- Reliquum Reliquum Plum
- Cotchel Braeburn Juice
- St Peter’s Brewery Golden Ale
- Old Rectory Preserves Elveden Ren Onion Relish
- Cotchel Conference, Topaz & Evelina Juice
- St Peter’s Brewery Cream Stout
- Braeburn Juice
- Conference, Topaz & Evelina Juice
- Topaz & Evelina Apple Juice
- Suffolk Black Ham
- Unsmoked Orange Ham
- Smoked Nitrate Free Back Bacon
- Unsmoked Nitrate Free Back Bacon
- Fishers Gin
- Elveden Red Onion Relish
- Reliquum Plum
- Cream Stout
- Golden Ale
- Plum Porter
- ‘Without’ Organic
- Homemade Venison Pie
- Custard Tart
- Salted Caramel Brownie
- Eccles Cake
- Sourdough Bread
- Sausage Roll
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...