Produce Awards 2018: The Midlands regional round-up
The expert team of judges will be taste-testing their way through all the fabulous shortlisted products from the region, in this year’s Produce Awards.
A huge thank you to ALL the producers who entered and who’ve made it as far as the shortlist.
Went along? Use #produceawards18 on any social posts – we’d love to see them!
Alison Swan Parente – Founder of The School of Artisan Food, who appears in 2018 BBC series Top of the Shop.
John Wigley – An expert dairy farmer of 13 years passionate about ethical farming.
Which products are going through to the national final?
Seven products were selected by the judges to go forward to the national final in October, to be held at London’s Borough Market, and these are:
- Wild by Nature Meats Woodland Reared Pork Sausages
- Wye Valley Salads Barbe Di Frate
- Wye Valley Salads Heritage Tomatoes
- Garlic Growers Garlic Pickle
- Wye Valley Salads Edible Flowers
- Wye Valley Salads Wye Valley Salad
- Garlic Growers Sweet & Spicy Pickle
- Packington Free Range Pork Belly
- Packington Free Range Pork Loin
- Packington Free Range Whole Chicken
- Yuzu Sweet BBQ Glaze
- Kansas Sweet & Smoky BBQ Rub
- Dallas Lone Star Pepper Rub
- Memphis Red BBQ Sauce
- Aubergine & Garlic Pickle
- Date & Garlic Pickle
- Shrimp & Garlic Pickle
- Smoked Garlic Vegan Mayonnaise
- Smoked Garlic & Tamarind Pickle
- LJ Fairburn and the British Blue Egg
- Chicken Thighs
- Pork Belly
- Pork Loin
- Whole Chicken
- Whole Cockerel
- Lincolnshire Sausage
- Woodland Reared Pork Sausages
- Barba di Frate (also known as Monks Beard or Agretti)
- Edible Flowers
- Wye Valley Salad
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine this month for a half price subscriptionSubscribe