Hot apple salsa
- June 2006
- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 100g small cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Quarter and core the apples. Finely dice and put into a bowl. Add the lime zest and juice, and toss together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix together, then season to taste. Use immediately, or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Bring up to room temperature to serve.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter