Hot apple salsa
- June 2006
- Serves 6
- Ready in 10 min
This easy apple salsa recipe will refresh grilled meats or fish, and will liven up a plate of cold meats
- 0.3g (trace saturated)
- 7.4g (6.8g sugar)
- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
- 100g small cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- Small handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Quarter and core the apples. Finely dice and put into a bowl. Add the lime zest and juice, and toss together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, mix together, then season to taste. Use immediately, or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Bring up to room temperature to serve.
Rate & review