Ibérico ham and garlic toasts
- July 2016
- Serves 6
- Hands-on time 10 min
Start your dinner party with these Spanish inspired toasts – they’re easy to make and even easier to eat.
- 1 baguette
- 12 slices of Ibérico ham or prosciutto
- 1 garlic clove, cut in half
- zest 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6. Thinly slice the baguette diagonally, then spread out on an oven rack and bake for 10 minutes or until almost completely crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the extra-virgin olive oil with the lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Rub each toast with the cut side of a garlic clove as soon as it’s toasted, then drizzle with the oil and top with Ibérico ham or prosciutto.
Rate & review