Lamb chops with warm lentils and feta
- September 2006
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 8 lamb chops
- 2 x 400g cans brown or green lentils, drained and rinsed
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g feta, drained
- Preheat the grill to high. In a bowl, mix the garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil and some seasoning, and use to brush the lamb chops. Place on the grill pan and grill for 6-8 minutes, turning halfway, until golden and still a little pink in the middle. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, tip the lentils into a pan over a medium heat. Add the remaining oil and cook for a few minutes, stirring, until warmed through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the tomatoes and spring onions. Crumble in the feta and gently toss together. Season. Divide between plates and serve with the lamb chops.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter