New potato, radish and dill salad
- July 2012
- 750g new potatoes
- 1 tbsp black onion (nigella) seeds
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- 150g radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- Put the new potatoes in a pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain, then cut any large potatoes in half. Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the black onion seeds and dry-fry for 30 seconds or so until they start to crackle.
- Remove from the heat. Put in a large bowl with the Greek yogurt and some seasoning.
- Mix in the warm potatoes, coating well, then toss through the radishes and dill. Sprinkle over a little more chopped dill, then serve.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter