Prawn noodle stir-fry
- November 2006
- Serves 2
- Ready in 10 minutes
Not many suppers are faster than a stir-fry and this prawn noodle recipe scores just as highly on taste.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 200g large, cooked and peeled prawns
- 120g packet Blue Dragon Chinese Dynasty Kung Po Sauce (from Morrisons, Sainsbury’s and Tesco)
- 40g dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- Bunch of spring onions, sliced
- 2 x 150g packs Amoy Straight-To-Wok Rice Noodles
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the egg and stir until scrambled. Remove and set aside.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil, then add 200g large, cooked and peeled prawns and the Kung Po Sauce. Simmer for 1 minute, then stir in the dry-roasted peanuts and three-quarters of the spring onions.
- Return the egg to the pan, add the Amoy Straight-To-Wok Rice Noodles and toss well for 1 minute. Divide between wide bowls and garnish with the remaining spring onions. Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Rate & review