Quick Mediterranean chicken
- March 2006
- Serves 2
- Ready in 30 minutes
Bring a taste of the Mediterranean to your weeknight dinner with this goat’s cheese and sun-dried tomato-stuffed chicken recipe.
- 100g crumbly goat’s cheese
- 240g pack sun-blush tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped (reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil)
- Few fresh thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 large chicken breasts with skin
- 125g spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan200°C/gas 7. In a bowl, mix together the cheese, 1/2 the sun-blush tomatoes and half the thyme. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut a slit in the side of the chicken breasts to make a pocket. Stuff each generously with the cheese mixture, put into a small roasting tin and season. Drizzle over the reserved oil, scatter with more fresh thyme and dot around the remaining sun-blush tomatoes. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through and golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan. Lift the chicken and any spilt filling onto serving plates. Stir the roasted tomatoes and pan juices into the spaghetti and toss together. Serve with the chicken.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Healthy chicken recipes
Chicken with smoky romesco sauce and garlicky greens
A super quick but flashy chicken dinner that you can whip together in 15 minutes....