Smoked salmon and fresh prawn platter with mint and orange
- January 2005
- 400-450g packet sliced smoked salmon
- 36 large cooked fresh prawns
- 2 bags tangerines or satsumas
- 200g tub fromage frais
- Good bunch fresh mint
- Arrange 2 slices of good-quality smoked salmon and 5 large cooked and peeled prawns on each plate.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of fromage frais per serving and stir well.
- Add a good squeeze of tangerine or satsuma juice – enough to give the dressing the consistency of lightly whipped double cream.
- Stir in a small handful of chopped fresh mint.
- Spoon onto each plate and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves, an unpeeled prawn and a tangerine or satsuma half.
Rate & review
Or, how about...?
Salmon fillet recipes
Fillet of salmon with sun-blush tomatoes and tarator sauce
Time to wow your guests with a fancy fillet-o-fish; this baked salmon recipe is bursting...
Fennel and smoked salmon salad with sourdough croutons
This quick and easy fennel and smoked salmon salad with sourdough croutons is substantial enough...
Subscribe to our magazine
Subscribe to delicious. magazine for HALF PRICESubscribe
Join our newsletter
Packed with menu ideas, recipes, latest competitions and more...