Smoked salmon and fresh prawn platter with mint and orange
- January 2005
- Serves 6
- Ready in 15 min
A no-cook recipe using smoked salmon and cooked fresh prawns served with a mint and orange dressing on a platter.
- 400-450g packet sliced smoked salmon
- 36 large cooked fresh prawns
- 2 bags tangerines or satsumas
- 200g tub fromage frais
- Good bunch fresh mint
- Arrange 2 slices of good-quality smoked salmon and 5 large cooked and peeled prawns on each plate.
- In a small bowl, put 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon of fromage frais per serving and stir well.
- Add a good squeeze of tangerine or satsuma juice – enough to give the dressing the consistency of lightly whipped double cream.
- Stir in a small handful of chopped fresh mint.
- Spoon onto each plate and serve garnished with fresh mint leaves, an unpeeled prawn and a tangerine or satsuma half.
Rate & review