Sprouts with pancetta
- January 2008
- 700g prepared Brussels sprouts
- 2 x 70g packs cubed pancetta
- 200ml tub half-fat crème fraîche
- Cook the prepared Brussels sprouts, halved if large, in boiling water for 3-4 minutes or until nearly tender. Drain, plunge into cold water to refresh, then drain again.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the cubed pancetta and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes, until golden. Add the Brussels sprouts and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tub of half-fat crème fraîche and simmer until thickened slightly. Season and serve.
Rate & review
Subscribe to our magazine
Food lovers, treat yourself this Christmas... Enjoy 12 months of magazines for £29.99 – just £2.50 an issue.Subscribe
Unleash your inner chef
Looking for inspiration? Receive the latest recipes with our newsletter